ALGEBRA II ENRICHED
Mr. Wilfahrt - Room 200
The student will learn specific Algebra II course objectives by a variety of teaching methods. These learned objectives, in turn, align with the mathematics standards, which are assigned by the state of Minnesota.
- Every day for class, it is expected that each student has the textbook, a notebook, pen/pencil and a graph paper notebook is also suggested. Student should also bring a GRAPHING CALCULATOR (TI-83+ or TI-84) to class everyday. If you have any questions about purchasing a calculator please contact the teacher with any questions.
Online Assistance and Textbook
- Online Textbook Website; my.hrw.com Username: eastsr Password: cougar
- Homework Website: go.hrw.com (may enter keyword from textbook)
A 94 - 100% C 74 - 76%
A- 90 - 93% C- 70 - 73%
B+ 87 - 89% D+ 67 - 69%
B 84 - 86% D 64 - 66%
B- 80 - 83% D- 60 - 63%
C+ 77 - 79% F Below 60%
- Need to be completed within the class period, unless special accommodations have been made with the teacher
- IF MISSED...need to be made up in a responsible and timely manner. IT IS THE STUDENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO SET A TIME TO MAKE UP MISSING TESTS OR QUIZZES
- No talking whatsoever with classmates while taking a test or quiz
- All homework assignments are worth 3 points...
- 1 point for a complete assignment with all work necessary shown
- 1 point for handing the assignment in on time
- 1 point for working in class
- Is usually due the same day or following day (exceptions or extensions set by the teacher)
- Any MISSING WORK OR LATE WORK, needs to be turned in as soon as possible. This may or may not be for full credit, but usually is worth partial credit.
Chapters covered in Algebra II Enriched (some adjustments may be made)
- Quarter 01 - Chapter 01, Chapter 02, Chapter 03
- Quarter 02 - Chapter 05, Chapter 06, Chapter 07
- Quarter 03 - Chapter 08, Chapter 11, Chapter 12
- Quarter 04 - Chapter 13, Chapter 10, Chapter 09, Chapter 04